• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Feature Requests for Synyster Gates School?

Ashlyn Payne

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
i know the date has techiquely passed but if you do another review here’s some more ideas. Firstly I don’t know if this is just me but there’s appears to be some bugs on the site. Pages taking too slow to load, can’t seem to access the guitar profiles sometimes (this is a problem at this moment) so that might be worth just checking over, just to help things run smoothly. Secondly, I would love to learn about different genre and how incorporate them into guitar playing and finally I would love to learn more about styles too such as rhythm and blues, jazz, ect. I think a watch later button would be a great feature as well. I noticed a few other people have suggest this too 🙂

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Sayonil Mitra

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hello. It would be nice to add a feature related to the make a riff section. For example, when I go to community riffs, there are tons of riffs of different types in a same place.There are covers, random riffs and many other stuffs. I think that effects the viewership of the riffs. We should have categories like, at least, “covers”, “random”etc. So that we can actually go through what we want to hear and appreciate other musicians who are doing well. There needs to be some kind of order or arrangement on the community riffs. Also, if that does not work, you can add a unique feature. Have a limited number of preset innovative hashtags like “#cover”, “#bedroom composition”. Some crazy shit like that. and fix them in the website. Whatever we upload, we have to attach that thing with one hashtag. And only one.
Thanks
Love this website though

E Kinahan

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
I’d love to see two things added; Tutorials for Avenged Sevenfold songs and some music theory because I know there are many others like myself who don’t know their theory. Loving the website Syn and Papa, rock on!

Jennifer Bamer

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
It would be cool if you could also save the exercises in pdf.
For example, I would do something easier to read from a piece of paper and to play instead of having to constantly stop the video and have to rewind…
Thank you, your Jenni from Austria

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
Perhaps the addition of sub forums as a way to organize threads a little better.
Some examples of possible options;
Lessons – for posts directly relating to the lessons on the site.
Feedback – for posts relating to site technical issues or suggestions on improvements.
(The above would make it easier for the site creators to find threads that are more likely to be directed toward them).
Gear – for gear related posts, everything from picks to rack mounted MFX.
Practice and Theory – covering theory, technique and practice.
Recordings – for sharing your musical creations.
General Discussion – for everything else.