• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Happy Birthday to Syn fuckin Gates

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Amazing videoooooo. As always, what a great job!!! But...... @Radu-Cristian Perde , everybody has a name but me... where is my f***** name? 😟😟😟😟

😂😂😂😂😂😂
    You're such a legend that the name isn't needed. You don't even need to be "Ari." You've moved beyond single names, like Madonna and Cher. You're beyond Prince when he became that fucking squiggly thing. You just... EXIST.

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    You're such a legend that the name isn't needed. You don't even need to be "Ari." You've moved beyond single names, like Madonna and Cher. You're beyond Prince when he became that fucking squiggly thing. You just... EXIST.
    This is canon in the synner lore now.

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    She has TRANSCENDED beyond the confines of a name or anything of the sort. That's a whole new level! :eek::ROFLMAO:

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    OH MY GOD! I have never laughed so much watching a video like I did while watching this one! 😂😂😂😂😂 seriously, @Radu-Cristian Perde, I screamed! 😂 The doxie with the little guitar, the cake hat (which is exactly the same I put on your photoshopped pic in your bday), THE FUCKING PICTURES OF BRIAN'S CHILDHOOD (the embryo, OMFG 😂)!
    It was a pleasure to come up with the idea for the video and also help you with the pics and dates! You did an incredible job, way better than what I expected! This video is hilarious!
    And Happy Birthday, @Syn Gates! ❤

Last edited:
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

AdLeIaVdE

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Germany
    Happy Birthday to the one and only @Syn Gates 🥳 Wishing you all the best for the years to come and an amazing day celebrating the road that took you to where you are now :blue-heart:

And of course a huge thanks to @Radu-Cristian Perde and everyone else who was involved in making this amazing and hilarious video!:rock-hand:
    Hail to the dog for these amazing guitar skills, learned in a matter of minutes all thanks to this school :syngates:

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis

Donovan Etue

• Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Happy Birthday @Syn Gates . I hope you have an awesome day doing whatever the hell you want. Well fucking done on the video Radu! You had me giggling harder and harder with each new bit until I was nearly dying laughing at the 100% historically accurate childhood photo's. You also caught me off guard with the ending as well.

Donovan Etue

• Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    (Did I was afraid when in the video you knock the door 'cause it's 1h30 pm here and I believe someone's knocking at my window which is on the 1rst floor ? Yes !! :ROFLMAO: )
    I did too haha. I thought Dad was knocking on my window to go outside or something. That or a stranger was haha. I jumped and cursed until I realized what was going on a moment later.