• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Having issues with your user upgrade or achievements?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Legend Status is gone, I am a "new Student" again and I believe there are some achievements not working (bought something From the Shop once, definetly completed my Profile, watched every beginner section lesson)
    Same here, although if I go to my profile is shows the legend status there, but no achievements, can’t even see that tab anymore, so hopefully they’re working on it like Ids said.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    The software we use to run the subscription is having some issues. We'll likely offer an extra month or so to everyone having issues here btw so dont stress too much. And we think achievements is whats causing it so we disabled it. They will be back (hopefully) by end of week if not tomorrow.
    That would make sense since they didn’t seem to work correctly from the get go. Thank you for your hard work dude !!!! 😁

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    The software we use to run the subscription is having some issues. We'll likely offer an extra month or so to everyone having issues here btw so dont stress too much. And we think achievements is whats causing it so we disabled it. They will be back (hopefully) by end of week if not tomorrow.
    Ah alrighty then Mike, thanks for the update! Hopefully you guys are able to resolve the issue quickly and with ease!

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    As with many other member, I had issues. I noticed that my legendary status was gone and thought it would renew itself. Then I just repurchased the upgrade.

I have no acheivments even though i have done a fair share of things.

And yeah the notifications were bugging a little bit.

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Excuse me guys, I am a new member, I want to ask, how did you learn? is it through video?
    Hey and Welcome! It might be best to make a new Forum topic about that, cause your question will get lost Here.

But yes, the Lesson Videos on this Site are a great way to learn. Then also ask questions in the Forum and Upload Progress Videos of yourself for Feedback. All this combined can make you improve a Lot.

Reactions: Lindsey