• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello, I am really glad to be a new member in this family.

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    A lot of people miss it. I try to link it everywhere I can
    Me too. I frequent the Guitar subreddit a lot and there are quite a few beginner members who are struggling about where to learn guitar. When these questions pop up I always mention this site and let them know we're a rather friendly group of folks who can help them out and that the lessons are great. I do the same thing with a few of the guitar model pages I roam on facebook from time to time.

Reactions: Lulua7x

Lulua7x

Free Bird Player
    Apr 17, 2020
    Me too. I frequent the Guitar subreddit a lot and there are quite a few beginner members who are struggling about where to learn guitar. When these questions pop up I always mention this site and let them know we're a rather friendly group of folks who can help them out and that the lessons are great. I do the same thing with a few of the guitar model pages I roam on facebook from time to time.
    👌