• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello, I am really glad to be a new member in this family.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
It is an honor for me in being a part of this family. I just completed the beginner course here.
Dont hate me for this.. but i think you should go back and revisit the lessons from caged system on. I definitely didn't really grasp the lessons til my 2nd and 3rd time through. Learning later lessons helped with grasping some lessons but I felt doing the early stuff over and over really helped me with my positions. And the patterns that come from something as simple as an major arpeggio.

Lulua7x

Free Bird Player
Apr 17, 2020
Dont hate me for this.. but i think you should go back and revisit the lessons from caged system on. I definitely didn't really grasp the lessons til my 2nd and 3rd time through. Learning later lessons helped with grasping some lessons but I felt doing the early stuff over and over really helped me with my positions. And the patterns that come from something as simple as an major arpeggio.
That's smart actually, I sometimes repeat the lesson if I feel like I have to too

RØßIŇ

Campfire Attention Holder
Apr 17, 2020
India

Thanks, yeah sure I will do that. 🙂

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
That's smart actually, I sometimes repeat the lesson if I feel like I have to too
You miss things pg says caus ehe says a lot of magic in every lesson. Some stuff you won't understand until later lessons so when you go back you connect the dots easier and I just found myself it really helped memorize it all.

Lulua7x

Free Bird Player
Apr 17, 2020
You miss things pg says caus ehe says a lot of magic in every lesson. Some stuff you won't understand until later lessons so when you go back you connect the dots easier and I just found myself it really helped memorize it all.
True he does. Thanks for the tip ❤ But I have some previous info from a guitar lessons app, but I don't know everything for sure.