• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Make The Riff Section Great Again

Syn Gates

🦾
Staff member
Legend+
Sep 18, 2019
Huntington Beach
Did two! Either way they’re probably both a little awkward and me being a dork because the universe was against me recording them today. 🙃 I tried to show off a little bit, but it’s probably a little bad! Lol! If these don’t encourage you (because I leave absolutely everything in!) I don’t know what will! I could have re-recorded them tomorrow, but I promised today and just went for it. Sometimes you just have to go for it and go a little insane to be the best you can.
Amazing work!!! Thanks for sharing with us this is what it’s all about! Your playing has come along dramatically my friend!! Remember to always use vibrato when you can because it always sends a message of confidence and swagger(i know u were just trying to not fuck up on camera(success)haha I totally get it)

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Syn Gates

🦾
Staff member
Legend+
Sep 18, 2019
Huntington Beach
I would love to nominate @Rowan Morris !
😃 you’ve got it girl !
We have to find out who ate your adorable child’s burger!! Crime of the century!!

Amazing work and thanks for sharing, I know it’s not easy!! Try bending a little more, I know it’s pia but you are a touch short of the target notes. Very nice job muting other strings while playing, that’s not easy to do at all🤘

Syn Gates

🦾
Staff member
Legend+
Sep 18, 2019
Huntington Beach
Wellp as promised I made a lil update to share my current guitar journey. I encourage everybody to try. That way we get to know each other beyond our type style.

Inspiring!! I’m gonna go try to write something like that right now so thank you!! You have a personality of gold my brother and shines through your playing and choices. Wonderful🔥

RoaringRowanThunderBender

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com
    Amazing work!!! Thanks for sharing with us this is what it’s all about! Your playing has come along dramatically my friend!! Remember to always use vibrato when you can because it always sends a message of confidence and swagger(i know u were just trying to not fuck up on camera(success)haha I totally get it)
    HOLY CRAP! “My friend”? :eek::love: Thank you so much!!!! It’s my pleasure to share with you and the others, as long as you all don’t mind me being the gigantic dork that I am! I will also do my best to implement the vibrato as you suggested. Thank you for the feedback!❤ (Lol, definitely what I was doing, you caught me and trying to laugh it off if I felt like I did) Now I may need to go sit a few minutes because I think I short-circuited. LOL

J

Jak Angelescu

HOLY CRAP! “My friend”? :eek::love: Thank you so much!!!! It’s my pleasure to share with you and the others, as long as you all don’t mind being the gigantic dork that I am! I will also do my best to implement the vibrato as you suggested. Thank you for the feedback!❤ (Lol, definitely what I was doing, you caught me and trying to laugh it off if I felt like I did) Now I may need to go sit a few minutes because I think I short-circuited. LOL

"Short-circuited" 😂😂😂

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
    Rockstar Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Spain
    Word: Brain
    ERROR: WORD NOT FOUND
    Yeah.....Im right there too...brain just said :
    1580409208254.png

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    We have to find out who ate your adorable child’s burger!! Crime of the century!!

Amazing work and thanks for sharing, I know it’s not easy!! Try bending a little more, I know it’s pia but you are a touch short of the target notes. Very nice job muting other strings while playing, that’s not easy to do at all🤘
    🤣 I plead the fifth on the burger fiasco.
    And thanks so much for the feedback ! I’ve never attempted bends so that really helps a lot ! 😃