• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

My second output!

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hey friends! Quite happy to share with you my second full length instrumental!

I am especially proud of it because this time around I did all recording, fx, drums, mixing and the artwork myself. The song itself is nothing crazy, though I hope it tells a story to those who actively listen. Wrote it as a backing track for one of my upcoming leathercraft videos. Those of you who follow my work probably know which one.

Thanks a lot to Master @Radu-Cristian Perde for reviewing this track in the demo stage and giving me feedback.
    Now your feedback is more than welcome too!
    Cheers :skull:

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
    Rockstar Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Spain
    Ok, first of all Respect my brother! It takes a lot of effort and heart to do this and I am really fucking happy for you. As to story.....I feel like with the underwater effects its is somebody drowning and then seeing this mythological Beast..The Kraken...and then running (or rather swimming) for his survival....

It can also just be the theme song of the Kraken...Going through the ocean like....Yes I am a Kraken BITCH!

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    This is AMAZING! I felt a vibe from The Thing That Should Not Be by Metallica, everything is very well done, congratulations! 👏 :rock-hand:
    Thanks!! Although The Call of Ktulu was more an Inspiration than The Thing that should not be. However both are about the same topic and I feel honored being compared to Metallica :)

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Really awesome, dude! 👏🏻🔥
    Love the new age style intro. I was half-expecting some lounge music. It's a very mood-inducing song, I'll give you that. I like it overall. Gives me some video game vibes as well.
    Hell yes Dom!!! I loved it! It could totally be in a movie soundtrack 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🤩
    Thank you Guys!!!

Ok, first of all Respect my brother! It takes a lot of effort and heart to do this and I am really fucking happy for you. As to story.....I feel like with the underwater effects its is somebody drowning and then seeing this mythological Beast..The Kraken...and then running (or rather swimming) for his survival....

It can also just be the theme song of the Kraken...Going through the ocean like....Yes I am a Kraken BITCH!
    Thanks brother! That could totally be what happens. I want it to be open to the listener.

To me, the Story begins with a ship on the Edge of a storm. The Kraken at the Floor of the ocean awakens and rises up to sink that Lone, lost ship

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Big congratulations Dom! I agree with @Christian Schulze , it takes a lot of effort and heart to not only create a piece of music, but produce it and create the artwork yourself. You have grown a lot as an artist and musician and you make us all proud. Keep them coming! It's only gonna get better from here on out!
    Thank you!!
    I really am proud of a result that's all mine

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Oh my god I love it ! I’ve not peeped the other responses yet so I hope I’m not reiterating anything but this is awesome. The waves ❤️ you took my favorite sound in the word and made me scared of it lol. Kudos.
    I love how the beginning is kind of chill but has a foreboding feel to it and then when it cuts to an almost silent feel (even though there’s still music) it made me think of the “calm before the storm”, then it goes into what I would describe as a feeling of mystery and intrigue. Like, If I were seeing a kraken creeping up…. I’d be interested but kind of scared and then it all descends and it’s like, “oh shit ! I’m about to be fucking eaten” lol.
    Amazing job !!!
    im going to go back and read the other replies now. Lol.

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Oh my god I love it ! I’ve not peeped the other responses yet so I hope I’m not reiterating anything but this is awesome. The waves ❤️ you took my favorite sound in the word and made me scared of it lol. Kudos.
    I love how the beginning is kind of chill but has a foreboding feel to it and then when it cuts to an almost silent feel (even though there’s still music) it made me think of the “calm before the storm”, then it goes into what I would describe as a feeling of mystery and intrigue. Like, If I were seeing a kraken creeping up…. I’d be interested but kind of scared and then it all descends and it’s like, “oh shit ! I’m about to be fucking eaten” lol.
    Amazing job !!!
    im going to go back and read the other replies now. Lol.
    Thank you so much! Glad it's received like I hoped it to be

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    I've been so eager to listen to this the past few days and I'm now lying in bed in the dark having this underwater monster adventure in my head. Such a cool piece of music, man! 👌 I love how you've layered the guitar parts, and that bass tone is just filthy 🔥
    Thank you so much dude! It's incredible to hear how the Song inspires others Imaginations!
    And yeah, I love the Bass in there too 😎

• Love
    Reactions: Chris Johnston