• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New old guy

Schmidtrock

One Stringer
Nov 13, 2019
Asheville, NC
Hi from a new old guy, at least my birthdate says I'm getting old. I've been messing around with guitar for a .... long time. I've been an A7X fan for a good while and laughed at Jeff Dunham and The guitar guy. Now to put two and two together is mind blowing and to find this site on top of it! You guys rock! I'm adding this community to my guitarsenal of learning resources and very glad to have found y'all. I'm in the mountains of Western NC, ride a Harley and have four electrics and one acoustic. Looking forward to an awesome journey here!

J

Jak Angelescu

I just LOVE the 'guitarsenal' word 😂😂

Welcome! My dad is on here too and he's 61, so you have nothing to fear. Guitar knows no age. Keith Richards can conclude this. As you can see, everyone here loves everyone. If you need any help with the website or any concerns or suggestions, let me know!

Reactions: Schmidtrock
Synner Endless Summer Collection