• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Syngates Stream Coming Up Soon!

alexj

Community Manager
Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Hey guys! Just wanted to share a super exciting event that is coming up soon. On September 30th from 1:30-2:00PM CST we will be hosting a stream for Legendary members with the leaders of the community (Yes, that means Syn and Papa Gates! 😁). This will give you guys a chance to meet the people running the school and give us any ideas you may have on how to improve the community. If you can't make this one, don't worry because there will be another stream at the end of the year! See you guys there!

Last edited:
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Mike Creuzer

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Thanks to everyone who is helping support the site. We have a lot of new things planned as well and you all are a big help in making these happen. (We may discuss some of these new things in the stream!!)

(Also I assume most do not know who I am, Im helping Alex, Jak, and the team with a few things in the background :) - twas I who had the dastardly idea to require almost all of you to need a manual approval - the good news is spam is pretty eliminated now no? And you dont need your posts moderated anymore :D)

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Thanks to everyone who is helping support the site. We have a lot of new things planned as well and you all are a big help in making these happen. (We may discuss some of these new things in the stream!!)

(Also I assume most do not know who I am, Im helping Alex, Jak, and the team with a few things in the background :) - twas I who had the dastardly idea to require almost all of you to need a manual approval - the good news is spam is pretty eliminated now no? And you dont need your posts moderated anymore :D)
    Hey Mike! Well I havent seen any spam in a loooong time so it means that whatever you are doing, its a well done job! I cant wait to see whats next for this site!

Reactions: Jacques and alexj

JoeCremo

Campfire Attention Holder
    Mar 15, 2020
    Hey guys! Just wanted to share a super exciting event that is coming up soon. On September 30th from 1:30-2:00PM CST we will be hosting a stream for Legendary members with the leaders of the community (Yes, that means Syn and Papa Gates! 😁). This will give you guys a chance to meet the people running the school and give us any ideas you may have on how to improve the community. The deadline to become a Legendary member is Sunday, September 27th at midnight and invites will be sent out the next day. If you can't make this one, don't worry because there will be another stream at the end of the year! See you guys there!
    Question. Would there be a way to watch the stream after it happened in case something comes up and I miss it? So far I should be good though.

Reactions: Steven Huth