• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Thank You Radu & Music Production Class Attendees!

laurenf

Community Manager
Nov 19, 2020
Wisconsin, USA
Thank you to those who were able to attend a music production class! We had a blast and hope you did too. A huge thanks to @Radu-Cristian Perde for pouring his time and soul into the classes. You did a phenomenal job! :rock-hand: If you'd like to show extra support for Radu, you can give him a donation directly here. :pink-heart: Also, give us your feedback and thoughts on the class. 👇

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Just finished up my workshop and holy shit, it was AMAZING! Radu, you did an incredible job! Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us, I really learned a lot and you were great with explanations! 🤘 💀 🤘
    Thank you so much Millie for joining us! I am so glad you joined us today!!!! :rock-hand: :rock-hand: :rock-hand:

• Love
    Reactions: Matt Wildcat
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    I was so tired last night, passed out right after the class. Thanks Radu, I should have tried to prepare more questions. Cool stuff and the pictures helped much with explanations. One picture had small print it was a bit hard for me to read. I'm going to try write with grouping too when I can figure it out on my DAW. Was having a hard time setting up the tempo and BPM for my tracks, I should've asked that. Thanks to the organizers too :D

laurenf

Community Manager
    Nov 19, 2020
    Wisconsin, USA
    I was so tired last night, passed out right after the class. Thanks Radu, I should have tried to prepare more questions. Cool stuff and the pictures helped much with explanations. One picture had small print it was a bit hard for me to read. I'm going to try write with grouping too when I can figure it out on my DAW. Was having a hard time setting up the tempo and BPM for my tracks, I should've asked that. Thanks to the organizers too :D
    Thanks for joining us last minute! It was a good time

• Love
    Reactions: William B.

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Thank you William for coming! It was great to have you and i am glad you joined!

Batbia

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Brazil
    The workshop was beyond amazing! 🤩 I had 0 knowledge on music production before the class, and this was just so helpful and useful, really worth it! Thank you @Radu-Cristian Perde and all the people at SGS who were part in organizing this 👏🏼 my expectations were high and it didn't disappoint me 😻 it was really awesome! Can't wait for the next ones! 🤘🏼🖤

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Thank you so much Radu!!! The best 🤘🤘🤘💯💯💯
    Thank you for attending! I truly appreciate that and im really glad you enjoyed! :giggle: :giggle:
    The workshop was beyond amazing! 🤩 I had 0 knowledge on music production before the class, and this was just so helpful and useful, really worth it! Thank you @Radu-Cristian Perde and all the people at SGS who were part in organizing this 👏🏼 my expectations were high and it didn't disappoint me 😻 it was really awesome! Can't wait for the next ones! 🤘🏼🖤
    Wow well now that's a good compliment to get! I am really happy that you found this useful and that i met your expectations! This means A LOT!!! :rock-hand::rock-hand:
    Wow, really enjoyed the workshop and learned a lot! Thank you Radu for putting so much effort into this! 👏 🤓🥰
    Thank YOU for coming! It makes all my effort worth it! I really appreciate this! :giggle::giggle:

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Awesome class Radu ! I’m impressed you fit so much information into only an hour and a half !
    I hope in the future we may get some more in depth classes with you ! You have a plethora of knowledge ! Thank you for giving so much to our community !
    Yeah, even I don't know how I managed to fit all of the information into one hour! It's insane but I'm really proud of my work! Thank you so much for coming down to the workshop!! I'm looking forward to what the future has to offer! :giggle: :giggle: