• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Win a free pedal! 🔥

alexj

Community Manager
Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    @alexj let me create a riff Category for this alone. I just realized it'll be much easier for us to track and we can click for notifications. Once I do, could you edit your description and include this?
    Thanks, my girl!
    Sure thing! Let me know when you do that and I'll link it in the contest description

• Love
    Reactions: Jak Angelescu
    J

Jak Angelescu

Students please don't make this difficult. If you read Syn's tips below the lessons there are specific tips he gives for a specific reason. For example, he may issue a challenge by saying "try utilizing this scale over your favorite backing track."
    Please read the rules and the tips. You can't just randomly throw up whatever you want and say "Oh he helped me with this."
    IT HAS TO BE PERTINENT TO A SPECIFIC LESSON'S TIPS AND IT HAS TO BE NEW

Synner Endless Summer Collection

TheTroller

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Nov 16, 2020
    Students please don't make this difficult. If you read Syn's tips below the lessons there are specific tips he gives for a specific reason. For example, he may issue a challenge by saying "try utilizing this scale over your favorite backing track."
    Please read the rules and the tips. You can't just randomly throw up whatever you want and say "Oh he helped me with this."
    IT HAS TO BE PERTINENT TO A SPECIFIC LESSON'S TIPS AND IT HAS TO BE NEW
    > try utilizing this scale over your favorite backing track.

I'm lazy. Are there any texts out there that tab every possible note combination (in fret numberings) for every scale?

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    > try utilizing this scale over your favorite backing track.

I'm lazy. Are there any texts out there that tab every possible note combination (in fret numberings) for every scale?
    Please just go to a lesson watch the lesson, read Syn's tips and off you go.

We really can't hold your hand for this one.