• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Woah- a musical community I'm proud to become a part of.

c.rupp

Garage band Groupie
Jul 31, 2020
The name's CJ.
Firstly, wow. I haven't been a part of this site long but I already feel at home here. Everyone's so encouraging and motivating to each other, just seeing all the hard that you guys put in, and how it's actually recognized and praised- it's just rad.
I did write a ton of cheesy, sappy crap to try and introduce myself and even uploaded it last night, but I figured no one wants to hear about the Fender Strat my metalhead uncle Markie (Coolest uncle, like, ever. You wish you had a uncle like Markie.) somehow managed to buy me when I was maybe 10-ish..?
So, yeah, here I am rewriting pretty much everything. I'm just so excited to get to learn and grow with you guys, you're all absolutely amazing and I'm so stoked to be part of such a phenomenal community of musicians.

Last edited:

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Could've sworn I commented on here but I guess not so sorry about that! Welcome CJ! Glad to have you here man. I first made an account when the school initially opened up and kind of stalked the forums reading what info I could. I didn't even own a guitar yet. I was saving up for it at the time so I figured I'd try and learn what I could beforehand to make the learning experience either. Starting from day 1 of owning/learning guitar I've used this site. Seeing how the school has evolved over time and seeing the community grow and grow has been incredible. I feel honored being a part of this community even if I'm not a big piece of it. Anyway that was a tad cheesy but I figured after reading your post I'd add in a small bit of my experience with this group.

• Love
    Reactions: Ed Seith and c.rupp
    Synner Endless Summer Collection