• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Does anyone else have this problem when it comes to their favorite bands?

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
It seems like all my favorite eras of my favorite bands are hardly represented when it comes to merch, interviews and content in general. Like, my favorite Avenged era is Waking the Fallen, I can hardly find anything from that era online. Same with The Great Southern Trendkill by Pantera. And I can find some of it for Shogun by Trivium, but getting merch from that era is so hard.

There are countless other examples, but these are the most prominent ones I always think of. Why does this happen to me, goddammit haha.

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    It seems like all my favorite eras of my favorite bands are hardly represented when it comes to merch, interviews and content in general. Like, my favorite Avenged era is Waking the Fallen, I can hardly find anything from that era online. Same with The Great Southern Trendkill by Pantera. And I can find some of it for Shogun by Trivium, but getting merch from that era is so hard.

There are countless other examples, but these are the most prominent ones I always think of. Why does this happen to me, goddammit haha.

Totally get your point haha, there really isn't much from that era at all. Definitely agree with Ids on it being a pre-internet issue.

I'm still waiting for that Avenged Sevenfold documentary that was advertised on their Youtube but ended up not happening (I think something to do with the split from Warner Bros?) But the trailer looked amazing! Does anyone else remember it?

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    Dubrovnik, Croatia
    Totally get your point haha, there really isn't much from that era at all. Definitely agree with Ids on it being a pre-internet issue.

I'm still waiting for that Avenged Sevenfold documentary that was advertised on their Youtube but ended up not happening (I think something to do with the split from Warner Bros?) But the trailer looked amazing! Does anyone else remember it?
    Yea that documentary isn't happening, sadly. But hopefully they'll make a new one eventually.

Reactions: Chris Johnston

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen

Which documentary?

I know one of the making of self titled, all of excess and one on waking the fallen

Reactions: Chris Johnston
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    Which documentary?

I know one of the making of self titled, all of excess and one on waking the fallen

It was called 'This Is Bat Country' - the trailer looked amazing as well. All I remember is M shadows starting the narration over the video with 'Music Is a Journey' - I don't know if there will be any versions of the trailer still online, but if I find It I'll share it! It's such a shame they pulled it.

Edit: Found it:

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019

All excess is pretty good. Watch that.

Synner Endless Summer Collection