• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🖤💖Help Me Pick An Admin Email Address💖🖤

J

Jak Angelescu

Hey guys and dolls!

While Syn and Co. are working on sorting out all bunch of stuff going on (some of you are experiencing MASSIVE site issues) one of the things that'll help me out until I get an official email address is to have one up an going.

This will be the one used for Venmo and PayPal for student donations to the semi annual Synful prize (more on that later)
As well as an ability to contact me if the site goes down and we're not connected through social media.

So my question for you guys is...
Help me pick something out! I want it to be fun and memorable for you guys!

Reactions: John Robinson

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
Hey guys and dolls!

While Syn and Co. are working on sorting out all bunch of stuff going on (some of you are experiencing MASSIVE site issues) one of the things that'll help me out until I get an official email address is to have one up an going.

This will be the one used for Venmo and PayPal for student donations to the semi annual Synful prize (more on that later)
As well as an ability to contact me if the site goes down and we're not connected through social media.

i hope i didnt bother you when i emailed you yesterday its the only one i had

• Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
Hey guys and dolls!

how about [email protected]

Synner Endless Summer Collection