• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Drag to reposition cover

New School Launches!

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
I am trying to figure out how to enlarge the instructional videos in the lessons. You can enlarge the tabs but I can't find a button to blow the video up. It is hard to see everything when it is just up in the corner in a small window.

When the video isn't playing there is a small box acts as a slider to adjust the video/tab scale.

20191129_090331.jpg

Screenshot_20191129-090222_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191129-090229_Chrome.jpg

Hopefully that helps you out.

Reactions: Randy Petree
Synner Endless Summer Collection

ARIEF PRAYOGA

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
1577046663508.png

I got the problem with my pc windows10 ,i use chrome browser the video but can’t be load :(
i tried to open it on another pc but the result are still same,i think the problem because operating system is windows ?
or maybe i have the problem with my java or flash installed ? but i still can play the video at the website soundslice.com.
I hope you can hear me and give me a solution
Thankyou Very Much

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
View attachment 148

I got the problem with my pc windows10 ,i use chrome browser the video but can’t be load :(
i tried to open it on another pc but the result are still same,i think the problem because operating system is windows ?
or maybe i have the problem with my java or flash installed ? but i still can play the video at the website soundslice.com.
I hope you can hear me and give me a solution
Thankyou Very Much

Some members have had issues playing videos, it seems it may be a result of video content restrictions in some countries. Using a VPN seems to solve the issue.