• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Drag to reposition cover

New School Launches!

Synystersreign

New Student
Apr 28, 2020
Just wanted to introduce myself my name is Brett I’ve wanted to play for the longest time i actually had a music class way back in 8th grade the teacher told the principal i wasnt welcome any longer in class after about 3 days and i was forced into a different class all together but guitar has always been that one thing alluding me even as i type this i dont own a guitar i will someday i made an account just so i can get used to seeing thing in the lessons doing what i could possibly do until that time comes i get a guitar just watched a couple of the beginners lessons just introducing the guitar and some of the early details in the first 2 videos ill check in and watch some of the other beginners just to kinda see the progress and hope to one day be posting videos myself thank you have a good night

Reactions: Koolaidkid96

Koolaidkid96

New Student
May 24, 2020
Canada
Hi I’m new here and I need help syn . I’m a fan of advenged sevenfold and a fan of the rev and I cut my hair and named my wolf plushie jimmy in honour and memory of him and I want to say my cousins is a big fan of yours and he plays guitar but he’s hasn’t played in a very long time and he needs your help so I will make him a separate account this one is mine . I don’t know how to play guitar I find drums to be much easier to me . Please don’t get mad .

RobbyG

One Stringer
Jun 9, 2020
Pensacola
I've actually been playing for a long time but I'm excited to be here. I've been feeling much more motivated to learn and play lately and this is exactly what I need, especially with the Schecter Synyster Gates custom s I'm going to be picking up later this afternoon.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
Synner Endless Summer Collection