• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New Moderator!

Hey guys!

@Alicia Willis is a new moderator at the school. You can go to her, @Jak Angelescu, me, @alexj & @Ed Seith if you need any help. As always, we value mutual respect around here, but I know you're all angels. 😉🖤

Congrats and welcome to the fam, Alicia!

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Hey guys!

@Alicia Willis is a new moderator at the school. You can go to her, @Jak Angelescu, me, @alexj & @Ed Seith if you need any help. As always, we value mutual respect around here, but I know you're all angels. 😉🖤

Congrats and welcome to the fam, Alicia!
    Thanks Lauren ! 😃
    I don’t have a long drawn out speech, haha.
    But, I’m sure many already know I’m always here to help in any way, shape, or form !
    Excited to be apart of the team.
    ❤️

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    OMG congrats Alicia! Perfect role for you! You can kick the teeth of stupid bots and people acting up and cheer up the rest of us with your awesomeness!

Good to have female Mods that don't suck like @Jak Angelescu does :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :money-face:
    :rock-hand:

Also I assume @Aileé Guerra Aréizaga stepped down then? I know she's incredibly hard working so I get it!

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Ahh shit, we're all fucked
    OMG congrats Alicia! Perfect role for you! You can kick the teeth of stupid bots and people acting up and cheer up the rest of us with your awesomeness!

Good to have female Mods that don't suck like @Jak Angelescu does :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :money-face:
    :rock-hand:

Also I assume @Aileé Guerra Aréizaga stepped down then? I know she's incredibly hard working so I get it!
    😂 I’m totally down to destroy some bots and spread the cheer !

and yes, Aileé did step down due to all of the kick ass projects she’s working on !