• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Drag to reposition cover

New School Launches!

J

Jak Angelescu

Man I love the new site! Especially the dark theme, now I can brows the site at night, without my eyes getting blasted by a white background :D Looks clean, thanks a lot for the work you guys put into this for all of us <3

I'm really glad that you like the dark mode! When we were discussing some things, I made it a point to note out to the team that some of the students have struggling vision and that the white background with some of the font being light might be difficult for them to see. They told me that there were other features that were able to enlarge the font as well (I believe) and this was just an added bonus! My best friend who is blind has no trouble navigating the site completely on her own now. Thank you for the feedback!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
the colours of the layouts on their own look colourful, more alive. Things look to be a little bit better organized lesson wise, altho me personally I'll be going through the lessons like I did before. One at a time (if still possible i imagine it will be the same way still. I'll keeo an eye out for possible bugs. I already found one that deall with me having to change my password right away. and when I hit reset it said it wasnt possible. Although 5 minutes later it worked, i Imagine some will have that issue.

Improv 34 is posted in celebration. I'm personally proud of my caged system progress. 3 months ago I could barely play arpeggios. Theya re getting cleaner. And faster. My next goal, is to take the caged system, and find my minor notes for my usual gminor notes. So I'll be doing a caged system on that in other words. It's different, but those are probably notes I'll be using more, as I use gminor a lot in my writing (my first scale I learned).

I'm gonna start watching riffs tomorrow. A ton got uploaded today! great restart around here. Now lets keep the damn hackers a way lol;

J

Jak Angelescu

I am finding a few small things such as registration date and message post counts are not accurate but will try to find a way to fix this. If anyone finds issues please feel free to post here I'll be following this thread. Thanks all!!
Also I would like to add that not all the notifications are showing up. I have had a like and a comment on one of my riffs but I have not received a notification for it
I just ninja'd you again

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Haner Sr.

Steven Huth

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 11, 2019
    The navigation and the speed to get to the lessons and the videos is my favorite change with the new set up. Enrolling In groups of lessons is a nice touch as well, as it feels like an actual school where you can see your progress with each completed chapter.

Big props to everyone involved who gave us these updates. The school feels a lot more smooth to me now.

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.
    What's up $ynners?! We all appreciate how patient you have been while the team has worked diligently to bring you this new and improved school. Of course, there are DOZENS of new features to improve your learning experience. Feel free to snoop around, poke around and explore. If you have any questions please drop a comment below! I'll be doing a tutorial on the new website very soon!
    Also, please stay tuned for the badass blues series by Papa Gates!
    Your instagram buddy found you here...lets shred

Ethan Keeling

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    Aylesbury, England
    Just had a noodle around on the new school... absolutely love it! The trophy system is awesome and the way that it tracks the lessons you have done / are doing is just great. Thanks so much to @Syn Gates and @Brian Haner Sr. for the great work and dedication, and thank you for helping thousands of people like myself learn something that seems impossible... the art of guitar. Not to forget @Jak Angelescu for all of her work too in building this new site! Now excuse me, I have some practising and reacting to do!