• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Drag to reposition cover

New School Launches!

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
This new site is awesome! I have to get used to the new way of navigating true it but I guess I can go back to my old habits.

I was wondering, is there still a way to subscribe to the general forum so you know when a new forum thread is started?

Jakob Grünberger

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Austria
I asked Syn via instagram about the pentatonic etudes he‘s been working on for a while, because the few of them that somehow have been available online if you really looked for them, were really awesome. He told me about Papa‘s blues series and that there will be 15 new pentatonic etudes up online with the new site, the only problem is that I can‘t seem to find them... are they still not online?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Tyler Keenan

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Absolutly love the new site, I have zero excuses why hy I was not more active before and have been meaning to be more active to take advantage of an opportunity that I would never even imagine would come to life. Just have to pick up the dark moon hanging on my wall. Only problem is " I AM NOT WORTHY!!" Ha- Ha. I'l l see you guys very very soon 🤘

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I asked Syn via instagram about the pentatonic etudes he‘s been working on for a while, because the few of them that somehow have been available online if you really looked for them, were really awesome. He told me about Papa‘s blues series and that there will be 15 new pentatonic etudes up online with the new site, the only problem is that I can‘t seem to find them... are they still not online?
I think PG said that the blues lessons will be online later this week. I think the same counts for the etudes

Reactions: Rute Rodrigues