• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Woke up to a call from the crown district attorney today

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
The case has been finalized. He essentially got jail time and an extended probationary period. I also think he got a fine. They said I could.get 1400 dollars back for my losses.

That is going to be a huge boost. Almost finalized two years from the date. That shit is scary.

Most of you have no idea what I'm talking about. It's ok.. I essentially got robbed two years ago. You may find posts about it here. I could post amore detailed version of anyone wishes but honestly I'm past it. This was a nice bonus to something I thought was over with long ago.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Good to hear this is finally moving in the right direction!
Pandemic definitely slowed it down. But yeah good stuff. They asked me if I wanted to type of a.statement for today (I guess today is the finalization of it all) and I passed. I don't even really thinking about that ment anymore. I got all the guitars back that I lost and I can't complain about where I am now. I just want it to open up so we can get out again which looks like it won't be happening anytime soon thanks to what looks to be another lock down.

The case has been finalized. He essentially got jail time and an extended probationary period. I also think he got a fine. They said I could.get 1400 dollars back for my losses.

That is going to be a huge boost. Almost finalized two years from the date. That shit is scary.

Most of you have no idea what I'm talking about. It's ok.. I essentially got robbed two years ago. You may find posts about it here. I could post amore detailed version of anyone wishes but honestly I'm past it. This was a nice bonus to something I thought was over with long ago.
Awesome to read that

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
What happened if you dont mind me asking? You can send me a message if you dont want to post it here. But you dont have to tell me anything if you dont want to. I'm just a bit curious. Glad to hear everything worked out for you tho. 🤟🤙
I had a falling out with my best friend. We were loving together with her boyfriend. They moved out before me. So I was on my own to pay a 1650 a month condo. I got desperate and jumped on a picture less add. First mistake.

I met up with the guy and made a paper trail for the deposit. Was only 900 a month great deal. I moved in the next week. Guy seemed reasonable but asked for advances on rent as he needed money. I made sure I had paper trails for everything i gave to.him in advanced. (None of this cash was mentioned in the lawsuit as well it was my choice up to here. Bit the hints started with these mini payments)

Lived there 3 weeks with the first week worth me at work. Then I had 2 weeks off non paid. We talked and everything seemed cool. Until we had a conversation about his neigh ours house going up for rent. He realized how cheap he had me. In fact I told him that was the very reason I moved in so fast.

My first day back at work I woke up to.him screaming. He said his tool box was missing. Said he had 2.grand worth of tools missing. Obviously I said I didnt know. But it seemed fishy. It was clearly a set up for what was to come. He then specifically asked me if I was going to work that day. Which of course I said yes

I get home.. and my 1200 gretsch is missing. I noticed it right away. I immediately asked him. The stories started to come out. " IT MUSTA BEEN WHOEVER STOLE MY TOOLS!"I told him straight up what was gonna happen. I kept all my serial numbers.

That night was the most anxious night of my life. I asked him who he thought it could be. And the guy told me his friends trashed his house. Because he asked them to leave after they stayed a couple nights. He said they tossed his rook around. I said ok can I see your room. So he opened the door.. and the amount of syringes that were laying around. Everything made sense and all the dots and hints finally lined up and proved my bad vibes. Not a place you wanna be staying.

Next day I reported it stolen cops came over and I told.him I was moving out. That I knew it was him but no proof. I texted my cousin and he was willing to help.me. he showed up while my roommate was asleep and we tried to move before he woke up. Obviously he woke up in the middle of it. Realized the situation and had a shit fit. Said hed take me to court which I said well don't forget to tell them about what was stolen on your watch. He then threatened my cousin and my cousin said called the cops.

Next thing I hear is them hit the floor. I dialed.. AMD saw my cousin pinned buddy to the floor. I ran out as per when the girl at 911 said to do. He was alone in the house to take and hide whatever he wanted while the cops came. He hid all the guitars my PC.. some other stuff or worth.he did NOT touch the pedal board. But he did throw it at the TV. It smashed.

Cops showed uo.. turns out he dialed 911 too saying we had a knife. No.one believed him. Cops basically said theyd help me move out but nothing more. I walked in saw everything missing. Trying to keep my cool. My cousin said that's expected in this situation. I moved the essentials left a lot behind.

When I was finished the cops apologized for not being able to do more. Told me to "wait for the slip" and by the time I got to my brothers place 45 minutes later the guitars were already on kijiji.ca i called back to the cops. They went to visit him after a long discussion of the cops saying they needed evidence. We pointed out his foot in one of the pics. Obviously was denied st the front door. Them my friend told me they would buy one back.

They bought the 2200 apocalypse for 350 dollars. And recorded the sale. This was enough evidence to get.him on the most expensive guitar.i added the rest to the case AND that was it. Mentioned the damaged goods he caused as well. We got him for 4 or 5 different charges. Ot took months to track him down AMD get the case dealt with. But 2 years to the date it was settled. Hes on probation for 3 years. He probably lost all access to his kids for being a thief. He got exactly what he deserved.

And me? I found a limited edition of the gretsch model that I just paid off fully. I also got 2 revengers to the 1 I had. And I got the one back right away. I've written a couple songs about the situation.but overall I'm over this. I just pray we dont ever meet in the streets.

• Love
Reactions: Ed Seith
Synner Endless Summer Collection