• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

NEW CONTEST !!!! (Deadline January 20th)

Anthony Peña

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Denton, TX
    HEY YALL !!

The amazing team on the SGS Instagram are doing an AMAZING new contest ! If you haven't already, go and follow the Official Synyster Gates School Instagram page!

For this contest, up for grabs is:

- Ernie Ball guitar maintenance kit
    - Ernie Ball Paradigm Strings
    -The UnOriginal Syn Hoodie
    -Synner Official Skull Tee from the newest release
    -1 hour video lesson with Masterclass Instructor Bill Hudson
    -Personal video of encouragement from the

To be Eligible for this outstanding prize package, all you need to do is:

Find a lesson here on the school and utilize the main teaching from the lesson and post your performance to the riff section of the school.
    Include a brief explanation of what lesson you're utilizing and how you are utilizing it.
    (BONUS POINTS FOR ADDING HEART AND SOUL INTO THE PERFORMANCE)

Please also include why you love the school and tell us a bit about your dreams and aspirations for guitar and music in general !

DEADLINE - JANUARY 20TH
    Ho-lee shit. This is amazing! You guys are killing it with these contests.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    J

Jak Angelescu

I was wondering, do we get a special riff section for this contest too?
    We were deciding on it and ultimately I told Alicia not to do it. She thought it would be a great idea, but last time when we did this for the Syn's tip pedal contest everyone had a hernia acting like they didn't know how to do anything and I was constantly flooded with questions about people not being able to find where the category was or how to upload riffs or anything. This contest was issued cutting out as many steps as possible. Don't worry there's a team keeping track of the riffs that are being Uploaded and the files Get saved as they come in. But so far they only have one.

OMG @Alicia Willis let Alex know about this contest! She told me to make her aware of contests we host so she can make a highlight at the top of the home page. Makes it more "official" 😎😎