• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

NEW CONTEST !!!! (Deadline January 20th)

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    HEY YALL !!

The amazing team on the SGS Instagram are doing an AMAZING new contest ! If you haven't already, go and follow the Official Synyster Gates School Instagram page!

For this contest, up for grabs is:

- Ernie Ball guitar maintenance kit
    - Ernie Ball Paradigm Strings
    -The UnOriginal Syn Hoodie
    -Synner Official Skull Tee from the newest release
    -1 hour video lesson with Masterclass Instructor Bill Hudson
    -Personal video of encouragement from the man himself, Synyster Gates !

To be Eligible for this outstanding prize package, all you need to do is:

Find a lesson here on the school and utilize the main teaching from the lesson and post your performance to the riff section of the school.
    Include a brief explanation of what lesson you're utilizing and how you are utilizing it.
    (BONUS POINTS FOR ADDING HEART AND SOUL INTO THE PERFORMANCE)

Also, please include in your video why you love the school and tell us a bit about your dreams and aspirations for guitar and music in general !

DEADLINE - JANUARY 20TH

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Does this apply to the beginner courses as well? I'm currently enrolled in the lesson about chord techniques and scales.
    Any lesson! Everybody can win! Especially beginners are encouraged to participate and show us what they got! I won the SGS Pedal contest against insane guitar players! Everybody can win, if they put their heart into it! :money-face:

beatrix

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 19, 2020
    Italy
    HEY YALL !!

The amazing team on the SGS Instagram are doing an AMAZING new contest ! If you haven't already, go and follow the Official Synyster Gates School Instagram page!

Find a lesson here on the school and utilize the main teaching from the lesson and post your performance to the riff section of the school.
    Include a brief explanation of what lesson you're utilizing and how you are utilizing it.

Please also include why you love the school and tell us a bit about your dreams and aspirations for guitar and music in general !

:rock-hand:
    this sounds A W E S O M E 🤘🤘🤘to start the year in the perfect way! thank you!

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019

Please also include why you love the school and tell us a bit about your dreams and aspirations for guitar and music in general !

When is the due date and I don't need to reopen my Instagram account? I didn't like it and tried to delete it. I was working on this riff, but it's only using a small part of the lesson. Would it still count as an entry? Seeing there's a contest, thought maybe I should hold it a little longer. This stuff makes me a little nervous, first time seeing UnOriginal :D

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    When is the due date and I don't need to reopen my Instagram account? I didn't like it and tried to delete it. I was working on this riff, but it's only using a small part of the lesson. Would it still count as an entry? Seeing there's a contest, thought maybe I should hold it a little longer. This stuff makes me a little nervous, first time seeing UnOriginal :D
    I think you just need to upload on the riff section. No insta required

Last edited:
    J

Jak Angelescu

HEY YALL !!

Oh!! You forgot to add the video from Syn as a prize!! 🤩

J

Jak Angelescu

The due date is January 20th!
    No you do not need an Instagram account. You post it here🤩